xp-Outlook Folder Problem

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      I was drag-and-drop moving some sent emails to a folder in outlook when the
      folder disappeared. As far as I can tell it didn't delete (it's not in the
      deleted items folder in Outlook), but I've searched the other folders (to
      see if it was moved) and I can't find it there, either. It's as if it's
      become hidden - a stealth folder.

      Any suggestions? This represents a lot of very good work from last night on
      a breaking project.

      President

      http://www.facebook.com/brandltd

      http;//www.twitter.com/brandltd

      8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
      Las Vegas, NV 89148
      Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.363.0002
      http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi

      cid:3364902388_31904846

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P