For those of us who "borrow from the best" ... is it a copyright issue?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      A morning chuckle .

      <http://dilbert.com/strips/> Todays Comic

      Ned Barnett, APR
      President

      http://www.facebook.com/brandltd

      http;//www.twitter.com/brandltd

      8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
      Las Vegas, NV 89148
      Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.257.2501

      ned@...

      http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi

      cid:3364902388_31904846

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

    • Deon Binneman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Plagiarism is when you steal from one author, Market research is when you
        steal from many.

        Deon Binneman

        Speaker, Trainer & Management Consultant in Corporate Reputation Management

        M: 083-425-4318 / <http://www.deonbinneman.wordpress.com/> Blog /
        <http://twitter.com/DeonBinneman> Twitter /
        <http://za.linkedin.com/in/deonbin> Linkedin /

        Because Your Reputation Matters!

        me of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.