4-year Anniversary of the So.Flo. PR Network

  • oncallpr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010
      Labor Day Marks the 4-year Anniversary of the South Florida Public Relations Network (sfprn.com)

      Sept. 6, 2010 -- With over 730 members and 8 corporate sponsors, the South Florida PR Network has distinguished a unique niche in our tri-county So.Flo marcomm community.

      Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 6th is the group's 4 year anniversary.

      "I was concerned that the new media was going to dilute the growth and
      impact of the group," says SFPRN founder Linda Hamburger. "There seemed to be a proliferation of professional groups and my concern was that SFPRN would become superfluous."

      However, SFPRN has maintained its own distinct niche, providing for
      professional membership without dues, thanks to its corporate sponsors. And, the only daily digest that focuses strictly on this profession in our community.

      SFPRN donations are reserved solely for student recognition gifts and the maintenance of the group's site or other expenses.

      The official home page is <http://www.sfprn.com> www.sfprn.com. There are also LinkedIn and Facebook and Twitter.

      Want to find out more? Contact me, Linda Hamburger at
      <mailto:oncallpr@...> oncallpr@... or 954.418-8647.

      About SFPRN Founder Linda Hamburger
      SFPRN founder Linda Hamburger is an independent publicist, adjunct marcomm professor and freelance writer with 1 cat; 1 really cute dog and her partner of 20 years, Steve Federico, the owner of North Miami Biscayne Tennis

      With much thanks to everyone who has made this group possible!!!