XP URGENT - What is this called?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2010
      In a magazine article, where a phrase, a sentence or a paragraph is repeated
      and blown up in the text block - what is that called? Neither my associate
      Mary Vail nor I can remember - so if you know, tell us right away (and
      please copy Mary).

      Thanks

      Ned

      Ned Barnett

      President
      Brand, LTD
      8860 W. Sunset Road, Suite 200
      Las Vegas, NV 89148

      Office (702) 257-2345

      Cell/Text (702) 561-1167

      Fax (702) 257-2501

      email: ned@... <mailto:pam@...>

      www.brandltd.com <http://www.brandltd.com/>

      strategic, creative integrated marketing solutions

      cid:3338267929_19574468

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

    • Sam Waltz
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2010
        "Call Out" is the phrase I've heard that describes that quote, Ned. Sam

        =======================================

        Samuel L. Waltz Jr., Counselor to LeadersT

        Sam Waltz & Associates LLC Counsel

        302 . 777 . 4774 office

        302 . 777 . 7774 mobile

        <mailto:SamWaltz@...> SamWaltz@...

        <http://www.SamWaltz.com> www.SamWaltz.com <http://www.RLSassociates.com>
        www.RLSassociates.com

        <http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/SamWaltz> http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/SamWaltz

        http://www.Facebook.com/

        cid:image001.jpg@01C94A39.299B88A0

        Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate

        Difficult Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues

        to Achieve Their Goals!

        HQs / Office / Meeting Address:

        1521 Concord Pike, Suite 301, Brandywine West Bldg

        (1st Bldg on R @ US Route 202 @ Foulk Road / DE 261)

        Wilmington, DE 19803.3642

        Postal Mailing Address:

        110 Ponds Lane, Ponds at Greenville

        Wilmington, DE 19807.2129

        =======================================

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2010
          a "call out," i believe.
          gj

          Geri Wilson
          The Jonathan Group
          - successful marketing solutions -
          626.403.6741
          gerij9@...

          ________________________________
          From: Ned Barnett <ned@...>

          email: ned@brandltd. com
          www.brandltd. com
          strategic, creative integrated marketing solutions

          Please consider the environment before printing this email.P

        • Jim Rink
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 10, 2010
            I've also heard the term "pull quote."

            On Aug 9, 2010, at 8:24 PM, Ned Barnett wrote:

            > In a magazine article, where a phrase, a sentence or a paragraph is repeated
            > and blown up in the text block - what is that called? Neither my associate
            > Mary Vail nor I can remember - so if you know, tell us right away (and
            > please copy Mary).
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Ned
            >
            > Ned Barnett
            >
            > President
            > Brand, LTD
            > 8860 W. Sunset Road, Suite 200
            > Las Vegas, NV 89148
            >
            > Office (702) 257-2345
            >
            > Cell/Text (702) 561-1167
            >
            > Fax (702) 257-2501
            >
            > email: ned@... <mailto:pam@...>
            >
            > www.brandltd.com <http://www.brandltd.com/>
            >
            > strategic, creative integrated marketing solutions
            >
            > cid:3338267929_19574468
            >
            > Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

            Jim Rink
            Editor
            American Wine Society Wine Journal
            2881 S Lake Leelanau Rd