XP - Oprah, Dr. Phil, Ellen, the View, etc.???
- I am now working with a Park Avenue cosmetic plastic surgeon who's just
written a new book (The Fine Art of Looking Younger) which will be coming
out this fall.
Naturally, the author is interested in Oprah (every Author ever published
since 1994 is interested in Oprah). I am more interested in generating
useful placements on any show designed to deliver a mostly women, mostly
plus 35, mostly with a bit of cash tucked away for a rainy-day nip-and-tuck.
I'd like your perspectives on:
1. How to pitch to this kind of market (my usual pitches are to tech
2. How to identify the target to whom I should pitch (i.e., I'd like
media contact info on show hosts, producers, show-bookers, etc., for the
"choice" media ops, either national or local (or Internet/Cable)
3. Any special door-openers you might be able to provide to me re: a
specific show-host, producer or booker
4. Any other guidelines I'm obviously overlooking
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Partner & Executive V.P. Marketing
8860 W. Sunset Road, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Office (702) 257-2345
Cell/Text (702) 561-1167
Fax (702) 257-2501
email: ned@... <mailto:pam@...>
strategic, creative integrated marketing solutions
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]