Broadcasting text messages

  • Kirkpatrick, Lois M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Do you know anything about how to send text messages to a large
      audience?

      Say we want to send an announcement about a workshop to 1,000 recipients
      all at the same time. How do we do this? Is there some kind of software
      required? What's the ballpark range of how much this would cost?

      Thanks for any links or other info you have -- especially if you've
      tried it and can report from experience!

      Lois

    • Jared Odulio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
        Buy a gsm modem and the software normally comes with it.

        http://jaredtech.blogspot.com