RE: [prbytes] Mini-brag - PR Success Story

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
      Thanks and congratulations, Paul, and again, thanks for that list - most
      helpful.

      Ned Barnett

      Partner & Executive V.P. Marketing
      Brand, LTD
      8379 W Sunset Rd #215

      Las Vegas, NV 89113

      (702) 696-1200

      Fax (702) 257-2501

      email: <mailto:pam@...> ned@...

      <http://www.brandltd.com/> www.brandltd.com

      strategic, creative integrated marketing solutions

      cid:3338267929_19574468

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P