Re: [prbytes] XP - a powerful ad campaign

  • Marc Snyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
      On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 13:37, Stephen Rafe <rapport1@...> wrote:

      > Service. Experience. Proven Results. Reputation. Third-party endorsements.

      Ease of vehicle pick-up and drop-off. Loyalty program. Location of closest
      franchise. Etc.

      Marc Snyder
      Directeur, Médias sociaux
      Octane Stratégies

      T: 514 286-6033 #226
      C: 514 244-5228
      E: msnyder@...
      <http://octanestrategies.com> <http://octanestrategies.com>
      http://octanestrategies.com
      http://emm-ess.com <http://emm-ess.com>
      Vous pouvez aussi me trouver ici: Linkedin<http://ca.linkedin.com/in/msnyder>
      Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/snyder.marc?v=info>Twitter<http://twitter.com/MarcSnyder>

    • hotcopywriter
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2010
        I'm not sure if brand strategies are non-existent. When I think of
        branding, I think of their positioning. Enterprise is more convenient at
        home/in emergencies, etc. (they pick you up); Hertz has more choice and
        easier pickup at the airport; Budget is the least expensive; Avis...
        tries harder.
        >>Rob wrote: Despite feelgood commercials like this, rental car
        companies have no
        brand strategies, so with the possible exception of loyalty program
        incentives, the vast majority of customers likely buy on price alone.