Re: [prbytes] XP - a powerful ad campaign

  • Stephen Rafe
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
      To name a few:

      Service. Experience. Proven Results. Reputation. Third-party endorsements.

      Stephen
      STEPHEN RAFE
      www.rapportcommunications.net
      -----

      >What if multiple companies have the same price?
      >
      >Then what do they buy on?

    • Marc Snyder
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
        On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 13:37, Stephen Rafe <rapport1@...> wrote:

        > Service. Experience. Proven Results. Reputation. Third-party endorsements.

        Ease of vehicle pick-up and drop-off. Loyalty program. Location of closest
        franchise. Etc.

        Marc Snyder
        Directeur, Médias sociaux
        Octane Stratégies

        T: 514 286-6033 #226
        C: 514 244-5228
        E: msnyder@...
        <http://octanestrategies.com> <http://octanestrategies.com>
        http://octanestrategies.com
        http://emm-ess.com <http://emm-ess.com>
        Vous pouvez aussi me trouver ici: Linkedin<http://ca.linkedin.com/in/msnyder>
        Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/snyder.marc?v=info>Twitter<http://twitter.com/MarcSnyder>

      • hotcopywriter
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2010
          I'm not sure if brand strategies are non-existent. When I think of
          branding, I think of their positioning. Enterprise is more convenient at
          home/in emergencies, etc. (they pick you up); Hertz has more choice and
          easier pickup at the airport; Budget is the least expensive; Avis...
          tries harder.
          >>Rob wrote: Despite feelgood commercials like this, rental car
          companies have no
          brand strategies, so with the possible exception of loyalty program
          incentives, the vast majority of customers likely buy on price alone.