Re: [prbytes] XP - a powerful ad campaign

  • Aboriginals%3A%20Art%20of%20the%20First%2
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
      Point well made.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Rob Frankel" <rob@...>
      To: prbytes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:51:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: Re: [prbytes] XP - a powerful ad campaign

      At 8:06 PM +0000 4/29/10,
      Aboriginals%3A%20Art%20of%20the%20First%20Person wrote thusly:
      >Of course, they buy on price.
      >
      >What if multiple companies have the same price?
      >
      >Then what do they buy on?
      >
      >Bill Waites

      If they've hired me, brand strategy.

      (Ducking, running)

      --
      Rob Frankel

      Branding Expert http://www.RobFrankel.com
      Twitter: @brandingexpert
      AIM/Skype/MSN: ROBFRANKEL ICQ: 249862730
      YAHOO IM: ROBFRANKELDOTCOM
      1-888-ROBFRANKEL * 818-990-8623 * E-Fax 413-778-0909
      Yes, there's an RSS feed blog, if you can handle it:
      http://www.robfrankelblog.com

    • Stephen Rafe
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
        To name a few:

        Service. Experience. Proven Results. Reputation. Third-party endorsements.

        Stephen
        STEPHEN RAFE
        www.rapportcommunications.net
        -----

        >What if multiple companies have the same price?
        >
        >Then what do they buy on?

      • Marc Snyder
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
          On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 13:37, Stephen Rafe <rapport1@...> wrote:

          > Service. Experience. Proven Results. Reputation. Third-party endorsements.

          Ease of vehicle pick-up and drop-off. Loyalty program. Location of closest
          franchise. Etc.

          Marc Snyder
          Directeur, Médias sociaux
          Octane Stratégies

          T: 514 286-6033 #226
          C: 514 244-5228
          E: msnyder@...
          <http://octanestrategies.com> <http://octanestrategies.com>
          http://octanestrategies.com
          http://emm-ess.com <http://emm-ess.com>
          Vous pouvez aussi me trouver ici: Linkedin<http://ca.linkedin.com/in/msnyder>
          Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/snyder.marc?v=info>Twitter<http://twitter.com/MarcSnyder>

        • hotcopywriter
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2010
            I'm not sure if brand strategies are non-existent. When I think of
            branding, I think of their positioning. Enterprise is more convenient at
            home/in emergencies, etc. (they pick you up); Hertz has more choice and
            easier pickup at the airport; Budget is the least expensive; Avis...
            tries harder.
            >>Rob wrote: Despite feelgood commercials like this, rental car
            companies have no
            brand strategies, so with the possible exception of loyalty program
            incentives, the vast majority of customers likely buy on price alone.