XP - Entry Level Social Networking "Guru" - Salary?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      We are looking at creating an entry-level position for a recent grad who is
      up-to-speed on social networking; what we don't have a clue on is what we
      should be offering for this position. Does anybody have a reality-based
      answer to this question? No SWAGs allowed, please - we've got a drawer-full
      <G>.

      Thanks

      Ned

      Ned Barnett

      Executive V.P. of Marketing
      Brand, LTD
      8379 W Sunset Rd #215

      Las Vegas, NV 89113

      (702) 696-1200

      Fax (702) 257-2501

      email: <mailto:pam@...> ned@...

      <http://www.brandltd.com/> www.brandltd.com

      strategic, creative integrated marketing solutions

      cid:3338267929_19574468

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2010

        email: ned@... <mailto:pam@...>

        www.brandltd.com <http://www.brandltd.com/>