XP - Media Lists?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2010
      I'm pitching a new client and - if successful - I will need current media
      lists in a number of venues. My lists in these areas date to early 2007,
      and we know that means they're "useful" today.

      Here's what I know I need - anybody who can help out, please send me what
      you've got.

      . SaaS Software trade media

      . High-tech trade media

      . Internet retailing and e-commerce

      . Accounting, accountants and accounting technology

      . Mainstream tech-oriented media

      . SMB trade and mainstream business media

      Thanks for any help you can provide.

      Ned

      Ned Barnett

      Executive V.P. of Marketing
      Brand, LTD
      8379 W Sunset Rd #215

      Las Vegas, NV 89113

      (702) 696-1200

      Fax (702) 257-2501

      email: ned@... <mailto:pam@...>

      www.brandltd.com <http://www.brandltd.com/>

      strategic, creative integrated marketing solutions

      cid:3338267929_19574468

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P