P/T consultant need: Office Manager

  • ana lydia ochoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Good evening everyone,

      We are for a part/time consultant to help us with general back-office duties and admin duties, including:

      - Maintenance of business certifications and licenses
      - Billing/invoicing
      - Prepping state/county/federal RFP submissions
      - Review potential RFP's
      - Updating online business profiles
      - Media clipping/electronic archival
      - Organizing "cloud" and in-house documents
      - Update IRS and state labor documents
      - Update agency lists (vendor, employee, etc.)

      Experienced candidates are encouraged to submit their resume or request additional information via email: alo@...

      We will contact candidates that are a potential match for this position.

      Thank you,
      --
      Ana Lydia Ochoa
      padma media & marketing, Inc.

      Twitter.com/LatinaPRpro
      LinkedIn.com/AnaLydiaOchoa
      Facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/padma-media-marketing/8757051745