Dec 09 Ezine on Face book - A simple guide for newbies

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hi all

      We are pleased to release the Dec 09 issue of ezine PR-e-Sense on
      "Facebook'. As you are all aware, Facebook is the second largest visited
      site in the world, next to Google, with 350 million members and 130 million
      unique visitors per day. Though it is a social networking site, it can also
      be used as a branding tool. .

      This issue is Guest Edited by Shvetha Sridhar from USA. She has taken
      efforts in bringing out a comprehensive aspect of Facebook. This issue
      covers the historical aspects, negative aspects, various features of
      facebook, privacy settings, etc.

      In early Dec 09, we conducted an online survey on Facebook. We have
      incorporated the expectations of respondents in this issue. In spite of all
      the positive aspects of Facebook, 'privacy' still remains as an important
      concern.

      This issue may also be downloaded from
      http://www.prpoint.com/ezine/presense1209.pdf (540 k)

      Pl send your feedback and comments to editor (at) corpezine.com

      Srinivasan
      Editor in Chief
      PR-e-Sense
      www.corpezine.com