PR Issue Revistited

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Revisiting an issue we debated (from a PR perspective) back when it
      happened, it turns out that the VA Tech leaders protected themselves and
      their families more than an hour before they notified students. Oops.

      Details below from NYTimes.

      Marketing/PR Fellow, American Hospital Association

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      420 N. Nellis Blvd. A3-276
      Las Vegas NV 89110

      702-696-1200 - ned@...