Free Press Release File - can you add to this? (XP - sort-of)

  • Ned
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      I've posted a list of links to sites that I understand allow you to post press releases at no cost - this is a labor-intensive process (great for interns - it really helps, yet it requires few skills beyond basic internet skills).

      I invite you to use this as you see fit.

      More important, I invite you to expand upon it - send us your own free posting sites (this would help me a lot, and it should help all of us who place press releases).

      All the best