RE: [PRMindshare] Re: [PRQuorum] XP - The Essence of the Nigerian Scam

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 8:58 PM
      Didn't know that, but I can't imagine the Feds doing anything useful with
      the information.

      Not long ago I got a spam sent in the name of the FBI - I turned it into
      them and they did nothing. If they won't stand up for their own integrity,
      what makes you think they'll stand up to the dreaded Nigerians?

      Especially now.

      Ned Barnett, APR

      Marketing/PR Fellow, American Hospital Association

      Barnett Marketing Communications

      420 N. Nellis Blvd. A3-276

      Las Vegas NV 89110

      702-696-1200 - ned@...