Re: [prbytes] RE: [SmallShopNetwork] XP - Website Template ???

  • Aboriginals%3A%20Art%20of%20the%20First%2
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
      Ned: I'll do a one pager - nothing fancy for $400 - for you, of course.

      Bill Waites
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
        Ned,

        I'm a web developer myself, but for what you need right now, I think
        the best choice is Squarespace.com. I know a number of folks who've
        used it to build quite sophisticated sites, but the creation and admin
        process is fully usable by non-developers.

        Ben

        Sent from my iPhone