Re: [prbytes] XP - Website Template ???

  • William Waites
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
      Try Godaddy.com

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 3, 2009, at 3:53 PM, "Ned Barnett" <ned@...> wrote:

      > Homestead by Intuit - anybody got anything good or bad to say about
      > it?
      >
      > Also, do you have any other recommendations for sources of quick-
      > install
      > website templates? A client has just asked (demanded?) to have a
      > website up
      > by Friday - the copy's essentially done, but that's it. So it's
      > scramble-scramble time, and any input would be most welcome.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Ned
      >
      > Ned Barnett, APR
      >
      > Marketing/PR Fellow, American Hospital Association
      >
      > Barnett Marketing Communications
      >
      > 420 N. Nellis Blvd. A3-276
      >
      > Las Vegas NV 89110
      >
      > 702-696-1200 - ned@...
      >
      > http://www.barnettmarcom.com

    • Aboriginals%3A%20Art%20of%20the%20First%2
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
        Ned: I'll do a one pager - nothing fancy for $400 - for you, of course.

        Bill Waites
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
          Ned,

          I'm a web developer myself, but for what you need right now, I think
          the best choice is Squarespace.com. I know a number of folks who've
          used it to build quite sophisticated sites, but the creation and admin
          process is fully usable by non-developers.

          Ben