RE: [prbytes] RE: [PRMindshare] Redoing my E-mail signature

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
      Deon - See below. These are my opinions, not Holy Writ

      Ned Barnett, APR

      Marketing/PR Fellow, American Hospital Association

      Barnett Marketing Communications

      420 N. Nellis Blvd. A3-276

      Las Vegas NV 89110

      702-696-1200 - ned@...

      http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      Reputation Management Advisor or Managing Consultant ?

      NED: Consultant - advisor somehow sounds passive to me, while consultant
      sounds active.

      Seminar Leader, Facilitator, Trainer - Which one or both?

      NED: Facilitator first, then leader, not trainer. Trainer sounds like some
      ineffectual drone from HR - "Facilitator" implies guiding a seminar, which
      works for some kinds of events (planning sessions, for instance), while
      "leader" has strong connotations in educational seminar events.

      REPUCOMM is a one person consultancy - should I use the name or my name like
      a Seth Godin?

      NED: Look at my business name, and you'll know my answer. Your name is
      your primary asset. "REPUCOMM" has never implied to me "reputation" - but
      being American, I may be forgiven for seeing it as similar to (and implying)
      the name of our "Loyal Opposition" political party. This may not apply in
      South Africa - still, I have never felt that your business name implies your
      business. We've discussed this before.

      Taglines: REPUCOMM ...Because your Reputation Matters or REPUTATION
      MANAGEMENT CONSULTING ...... BECAUSE YOUR REPUTATION MATTERS......!

      NED: Given the choices, "Reputation Management - Because Your Reputation
      Matters"

      Do I include my phone numbers or rather try and get a prospect to go to my
      contact page?

      NED: Phone - some people will want to call. But it's not either/or as some
      will prefer the contact page.

      Thanks.

      This is what I propose , so far:

      Deon Binneman

      Reputation Management Advisor, Speaker & Seminar Leader

      REPUTATION MANAGEMENT CONSULTING .. BECAUSE YOUR REPUTATION MATTERS!

      ----------------------

      . Contact me : http://deonbinneman.wordpress.com/bio/contact-deon/

      * Follow me on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/DeonBinneman)

      Deon Binneman

      Reputation Management Advisor . Speaker . Seminar Leader

      REPUCOMM ...... BECAUSE YOUR REPUTATION MATTERS!

      . Phone: +27 (011) 475 3515 . Fax: 0866 129 566 . Mobile: +27 (0) 83 425
      4318 . mailto:deonbin@... <mailto:deonbin%40icon.co.za>

      complete removal, please inform me

      of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.

      From: prbytes@yahoogroups.com <mailto:prbytes%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: PRMindshare@yahoogroups.com <mailto:PRMindshare%40yahoogroups.com>
      <mailto:PRMindshare%40yahoogroups.com>
      [mailto:PRMindshare@yahoogroups.com <mailto:PRMindshare%40yahoogroups.com>