Group Scheduling Software (Apology for the X-post)

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Dear Colleagues,

      I hope you can assist me. I am trying to help a friend of mine with a scheduling problem in his health & safety consultancy.

      They are looking for software that will enable them to schedule client visits on a monthly, three monthly and other interval basis. This should then be reflected on a master schedule.

      With 30 staff members and 300 clients plus, this is obviously a nightmare. This software should be able to address scheduling, calendars and communication with the consultants who are geographically spread over the country.

      Having never used the program, I can not comment, but will something like Basecamp and/or Google Calendaring work?

      Do you have any ideas of how I can assist him?

      Thanks and Regards,

      DEON BINNEMAN
      Reputation Management Consultant, Speaker & Trainer

      * Landline: +27- 011- 475 3515 / Fax: 0866 129 566
      * Mobile: +27- 083 425 4318
      * Email: deonbin@...
      * Training enquiries: reputationeducation@...
      * Blog: http://deonbinneman.wordpress.com/
      * Twitter: http://twitter.com/DeonBinneman
      * Facebook: Deon Binneman
      * Webcam/IM: deonbinneman@...
      * Friendfeed : http://friendfeed.com/deonbin
      * Speaker Profile: http://www.speakersite.com/profile%c2%ad/DeonBinneman
      * Consulting Profile: Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deonbin
      P.O. Box 3285, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2040
      Because your Reputation matters!......
      Subscription Policy: It is not my intention to send this email to those who do not wish to receive it. If you do not wish to hear from me, please write back so that I can remove your details. To ensure complete removal, please inform me of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.