Looking for Marketing or Communications Job or Talent?

  • bethtrier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      A friend just told me about a new site that's poised to launch - called
      BuzzConnect. It's a career marketplace specifically for marketing and
      communications professionals. If you are in PR or Marketing or
      Advertising, etc. And if you are a recruiter of talent, it's a nice job
      site for vertical expertise.

      Sounds cool. Check it out at www.buzzconnect.com. Sign up for an invite
      if you want.