Reducing Press Release Expenses

  • Farrell Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I just sent out Issue #2 of my "In Difficult Times" newsletter titled
      "Stretch Your Press Release Dollars." It deals with ways to think
      outside the box and reduce spending on press release distribution.

      I suggest three main ideas:

      --Think about the distribution options you select at your provider of
      choice.
      --Do not treat all releases the same way.
      --Consider less expensive press release distributors.

      The article, of course, goes into greater detail.

      If you're interested, please visit
      http://farrellkramer.com/in-difficult-times-newsletter to subscribe.
      In the welcome email, you'll get a link to the archive page, where you
      can read Issue #2.

      Please feel free to contact me with any thoughts or suggestions.