Meet the Googles

  • David P. Dillard
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2008
      Those who find information a valuable resource in their practice and lives
      may find a collection of webliographies and bibliographies regarding the
      Googles, the various powerful information resources provided by Google, to
      be informative and helpful in learning from a variety of sources regarding
      each of these specialized tools as well as learning some generally
      applicable Google search tips.

      Meet the Googles

      <http://www.google.com/search?q=%22meet+the+Googles%22+and+%
      22net-gold%22&hl=en&rls=DAUS,DAUS:2006-11,DAUS:en&filter=0>

      A shorter URL for the above link:

      <http://tinyurl.com/3etymg>

      So called Google "Omitted Results" are included.

      Sincerely,
      David Dillard
      Temple University
      (215) 204 - 4584
      jwne@...
      <http://daviddillard.businesscard2.com>
      Net-Gold
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-gold>
      <http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/net-gold.html>
      <http://groups.google.com/group/net-gold?hl=en>
      <http://net-gold.jiglu.com/>
      General Internet & Print Resources
      <http://guides.temple.edu/general-internet>
      <http://guides.temple.edu/general-country-info>
      <http://guides.temple.edu/tourism>
      <http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/ringleaders/davidd.html>
      Educator-Gold
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Educator-Gold/>
      K12ADMINLIFE
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K12AdminLIFE/>
      Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
      <http://tinyurl.com/36qd2o>
      Net-Gold Membership Required to View Photos
    • Eduardo Giansante
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2008
        no worries!

        If you want I can add you as writer as well! :)

        --
        -Edu Giansante
        http://edugiansante.com

      • Eduardo Giansante
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2008
          Hello Group!
          I appreciate your feedback about the blog template and its widgets

          Please let me know if there's something you want to add or remove!

          I'd like to have our blogroll (list of blogs), what do you think?

          --
          -Edu Giansante
          http://edugiansante.com