Re: PR Bytes blog

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2008
      Thanks Edu and Jim! Now, if someone posts a blog entry to comment ON,
      I'd be happy to do so.

      --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, "userg" <userg@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone. Thanks to Edu Giansante, we now have a PRBytes blog
      > (prbytes.blogspot.com). Feel free to visit the site and post
      > comments.
      >
      > - User G

    • David P. Dillard
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2008
        Those who find information a valuable resource in their practice and lives
        may find a collection of webliographies and bibliographies regarding the
        Googles, the various powerful information resources provided by Google, to
        be informative and helpful in learning from a variety of sources regarding
        each of these specialized tools as well as learning some generally
        applicable Google search tips.

        Meet the Googles

        <http://www.google.com/search?q=%22meet+the+Googles%22+and+%
        22net-gold%22&hl=en&rls=DAUS,DAUS:2006-11,DAUS:en&filter=0>

        A shorter URL for the above link:

        <http://tinyurl.com/3etymg>

        So called Google "Omitted Results" are included.

        Sincerely,
        David Dillard
        Temple University
        (215) 204 - 4584
        jwne@...
        <http://daviddillard.businesscard2.com>
        Net-Gold
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-gold>
        <http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/net-gold.html>
        <http://groups.google.com/group/net-gold?hl=en>
        <http://net-gold.jiglu.com/>
        General Internet & Print Resources
        <http://guides.temple.edu/general-internet>
        <http://guides.temple.edu/general-country-info>
        <http://guides.temple.edu/tourism>
        <http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/ringleaders/davidd.html>
        Educator-Gold
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Educator-Gold/>
        K12ADMINLIFE
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K12AdminLIFE/>
        Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
        <http://tinyurl.com/36qd2o>
        Net-Gold Membership Required to View Photos
      • Eduardo Giansante
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2008
          no worries!

          If you want I can add you as writer as well! :)

          --
          -Edu Giansante
          http://edugiansante.com

        • Eduardo Giansante
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2008
            Hello Group!
            I appreciate your feedback about the blog template and its widgets

            Please let me know if there's something you want to add or remove!

            I'd like to have our blogroll (list of blogs), what do you think?

            --
            -Edu Giansante
            http://edugiansante.com