Satisfy your political jones and win money for your favorite charity!

  • ggerd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hey folks,
      I've been a member of this group for a couple of years now and I hope
      this isn't too spammy. My agency has created an online game for the
      presidential elections that works like a Final Four basketball bracket.
      The top 3 finishers will get a donation to their charity of choice. If
      interested, visit www.perituspundit.com.
      Good luck playing,
      Gary