Re: [prbytes] PRBytes blog

  • Eduardo Giansante
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
      I'm in. Who is responsible for the blog setup?

      On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Denise Baker <dbaker.2508@...> wrote:

      > I'm in as well.
      >
      > Denise
      >

      > On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:15 AM, userg <userg@...<userg%40jimrink.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Hi gang. Does anyone have any interest in setting up
      > > PRBytes blog? We could populate it with group posts
      > > and extend membership to all current group members.
      > >
      > > - Jim Rink
      > > Owner/Moderator
      > >

      > --
      > The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting
      > goals
      > and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as
      > you
      > parade through each day convinced that every task, no matter how menial or
      > boring, brings you closer to achieving your dreams.
      > Og Mandino

      -Edu Giansante
      http://edugiansante.com
      http://www.e-dublin.com.br

    • Bob Reed
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
        Count me in.

        Bob Reed

        Inna Shamis | AvantGarde Communications Group
        Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 10:55 AM
        To: prbytes@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [SPAM]Re: [prbytes] PRBytes blog

        Ditto

        <mailto:userg%40jimrink.com> > wrote:

        > > Hi gang. Does anyone have any interest in setting up
        > > PRBytes blog? We could populate it with group posts
        > > and extend membership to all current group members.
        > >
        > > - Jim Rink
        > > Owner/Moderator
        > >

        > --
        > The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of
        > setting goals
        > and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become
        > endurable as you
        > parade through each day convinced that every task, no matter how
        > menial or
        > boring, brings you closer to achieving your dreams.
        > Og Mandino

      • Eduardo Giansante
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2008
          Hi Folks,

          I've set up the blog and add you all there
          http://prbytes.blogspot.com/

          please let me know if that's fine

          regards,
          Ed