June 2008 issue of ezine - International Association of Business Communicators

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      dear friends

      We are pleased to release the june 2008 issue of our ezine PR-e-Sense. In
      this issue, we are dealing with 'international Association of Business
      Communcators' (IABC). They function in more than 70 countries through 100
      chapters and they promote the Business Communication awareness amongst the
      professionals. They also accredit the professionals as 'ABC'. Their
      research foundation is also quite popular at International level.

      Mr Todd Hattori, Chair 2007-08 has guest edited this issue. We also carry
      the views of Julie Freeman (Staff President of IABC), Barabara Gibson (Chair
      2008-09) and Irene Monley (Chair, IABC Research Foundation).

      As usual, we carry the health tips, cartoons and PR-eTTY story, etc.

      The ezine may also be downloaded in pdf format (407 k)
      http://www.primepointfoundation.org/presense/presense0608.pdf

      Podcast interview of Todd and Julie may be listened from
      http://www.corpezine.com/2008/07/june-2008-international-association-of.html

      Srinivasan
      Editor-in-Chief
      PR-e-Sense