RE: [prbytes] Glitch in the mousepad in new computer is trashing files...... HELP PLEASE!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2008
      This is a sensitivity issue in your mousepad - my wife's new Laptop had this
      too - it caused her cursor to jump around a document while she was typing,
      which was a major pain. PC Laptops (where I get my computers) downloaded
      and installed a new piece of software - KTP is the name of the software -
      that cures this by temporarily turning off your mousepad while you're
      typing. I suspect that this will work for you, too, though this is a guess,
      not a promise.

      PR/Marketing Fellow, American Hospital Association

      Barnett Marketing Communications

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3-276

      Las Vegas, NV 89110

      702-696-1200

      http//www.barnettmarcom.com

      ned@...

      Exceptional Marketing for Exceptional Clients