Re: [prbytes] Media Training Company

  • STEPHEN RAFE
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2008
      Hi Mildred --

      (I tried to send you this privately, but it wouldn't go through. So I
      apologize to the group's members for responding to your question here.)

      I do spokesperson coaching and counseling exclusively: I offer no other PR
      services. I also teach presentation skills and interviewing skills at the
      graduate and undergraduate levels. And HarperBusiness has published three of
      my books: "Mastering the News Media Interview," "Think on Your Feet," and
      "Get Hired: It's Your Job."

      My clients have included J&J for the Tylenol crisis, NASA (two chief
      administrators along with numerous flight directors and astronauts), many of
      the top officials in President Reagan's Cabinet, the President's Council on
      Strategic Forces for the MX Missile Debates, and numerous others for key
      issues of the day. I have also worked with top leaders and diplomats from
      several nations.

      When you retain me, you get me -- rather than a hired gun sent out by a
      training company: This includes the benefit of my experience in working well
      with all personalities and learning styles in ways that help ensure clients'
      ability to perform at peak levels in the actual situations for which I have
      coached them.

      Although I'n not located in Chicago, I can be there in a matter of hours.

      Stephen
      Stephen C. Rafe, President
      RAPPORT COMMUNICATIONS
      P.O.Box 523
      Germantown, MD 20875
      Tel/Fax: 240-477-5451
      Web: http://www.starfire-rapport.com
      Email: rapport@...

      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2008
        TJ Walker is a great media trainer...his info can be found at
        mediatrainingworldwide.com

        Jocelyn Brandeis
        co-founder
        JBLH Communications - "We'll talk about you all day long"
        New York, NY
        212-410-0929
        Jocelyn-JBLH@...
        jocelyn@...
        AIM: jblhcomms
        Skype: jblhcommunications
        Twitter: twitter.com/JBLHComms
        LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jocelynbrandeis
        Facebook: facebook.com/pages/New-York-NY/JBLH-Communications/11481358737
        MyRagan: MyRagan.com/Ragan/jocelynb
        Variety¹s The Biz: thebiz.variety.com/ (search ³Jocelyn Brandeis²)
        Industry Grind: industrygrind.com/jblhcommunications
        Merchant Circle:
        merchantcircle.com/business/JBLH.Communications.212-410-0929
        Fast Pitch Networking:
        fastpitchnetworking.com/buyprofile.cfm?ContactID=149979
        Tribe of Angels: tribeofangels.com/portal/members/memDetail.php?detid=249
        Founder: finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/NYCPublicRelationsGroup/
        Member: Young PR Pros, Small Agency PR Pros, Progressive PR NYC
        Website: www.jblhcommunications.com (in progress)
        business.pr.com/jblhcommunications

        Save treesŠPrint this email only if necessary

        JBLH Communications is a PR consultancy based in New York City. While we
        believe that the information contained herein is tremendously interesting
        and valuable to the press and public, Congress now requires that we notify
        you that this message may be considered promotional material. If you do not
        wish to receive future materials about this client of JBLH Communications
        you may reply to this message with ³Remove² in the subject line. Thanks.