Asian Contacts?

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2008
      Hi Colleagues,

      Do anyone have contacts in the Far East? I represent a group that I think has the potential to go far. This group plays the music that especially a lot of Japanese WILL love.

      Why?... Have you never had a dream???

      Any way, here is my disclaimer - Bryan is my son: Please check them out: http://www.myspace.com/facingthegallows

      No harm!! A Few Seconds of your time - Thanks!

      REgards,

      DEON BINNEMAN
      Reputation Management Speaker, Adviser &
      Workshop Leader

      * Landline: +27- 011- 4753515 / Fax: 0866 129 566
      * Mobile: +27-0-834254318
      * Email: deonbin@...
      * Twitter: DeonBinneman
      * Facebook: Deon Binneman
      * IM: deonbinneman@...
      * http://friendfeed.com/deonbin
      P.O. Box 3285, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2040
      Blog: Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation:
      http://deonbinneman.wordpress.com/

      Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deonbin
      Because your Reputation matters!......
      Subscription Policy: It is not my intention to send this email to those who do not wish to receive it. If you do not wish to hear from me, please write back so that I can remove your details. To ensure complete removal, please inform me of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.