Powerlines Number 78 now available

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      Dear Colleague,

      Version 78 of Powerlines, my strategic reputation newsletter is now ready for your reading pleasure.

      First of all I feature an article on why South Africa is losing trust in Public Institutions, then I provide some interesting thoughts on stakeholder management expenditure, there is an article about good techniques for delivering bad news to management and the Board , finishing off with articles on Crisis Management Leadership and the role of the Green Scorpions, South Africa’s environmental protectors.

      There are also details of my latest round of popular public workshops, including information regarding some new programs. This will be of interest to you, if you are keen to add to your existing competencies, and finally there are some interesting links to useful resources and stories that you may find valuable.

      If you would like to receive a copy, just send an e-mail to deonbin@...

      If you are interested to follow what I am doing in real-time, why don’t you check out my feed at http://friendfeed.com/deonbin

      Warmest Regards,

      DEON BINNEMAN
      Reputation Management Speaker, Adviser &
      Workshop Leader

      * Landline: +27- 011- 4753515 / Fax: 0866 129 566
      * Mobile: +27-0-834254318
      * Email: deonbin@...
      * Twitter: DeonBinneman
      * Facebook: Deon Binneman
      * IM: deonbinneman@...
      * http://friendfeed.com/deonbin
      P.O. Box 3285, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2040
      Blog: Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation:
      http://deonbinneman.wordpress.com/

      Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deonbin
      Because your Reputation matters!......
      Subscription Policy: It is not my intention to send this email to those who do not wish to receive it. If you do not wish to hear from me, please write back so that I can remove your details. To ensure complete removal, please inform me of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.