FW: Media Contacts Directory - National & Local starting at $29

  • Shae@Epiphany-pr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      From: INeedPublicity.com [mailto:info@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 28, 2008 12:35 AM
      Subject: FW: Media Contacts Directory - National & Local starting at $29

      "PR's Little Black Book"

      "PR's Little Black Book" directory series offer local and national media
      contacts for newspapers, magazines, television, radio and newswires.
      Directory listings include talk shows, Los Angeles media, news shows,
      Atlanta media, entertainment shows and New York media contacts. Each
      directory also features a six page "quick tips" guide to building an ongoing
      relationship with the media. It only takes one well placed interview to
      launch your business or career and until now only publicists and PR agencies
      had the resources to readily access the right media professionals. If you
      are an artist, entrepreneur, small business owner, entertainer, author,
      association/club or non-profit you need publicity. "PR's Little Black Book"
      series provides a complete do-it-yourself resource for priceless media
      exposure.

      STANDARD EDITION - $29 Local or $49 National

      Company name, address, phone, fax and website (Standard version does not
      provide contact names, email and phone numbers - order Premium Edition)

      PREMIUM EDITION - $49 Local or $149 National

      Company name, address, phone, fax and website PLUS with EDITORS, PRODUCERS &
      GUEST BOOKERS NAMES, EMAILS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBERS

      ACCURACY GUARANTEE - Report a listing error and receive a complimentary
      updated edition! (Discount awarded after error is confirmed)

      Check out www.INeedPublicity.com <http://www.ineedpublicity.com/> today

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        While I'm not the list-owner on PRBytes, I've been on the list for years
        now, and I have a sense of the "corporate culture" of this list. Based on
        this, I ask that you please do not post forwarded email advertisements on
        this list. Like the other lists you posted this spam advertisement to, this
        is a discussion list.

        At least in my opinion (subject to rulings of the list-owners) you want to
        write a review of the resource, recommend it and put in the review where
        people can get it - and the price - that's fine. But forwarded email
        advertisements are not discussions, and at least from my perspective, they
        are not welcome here - this is a discussion list, not the classifieds.

        Second verse, same as the first.

        When you post anything to this list that you also post to other lists (such
        as PRMindshare), as a courtesy to the other list-members who, like you, are
        "on" several PR discussion lists, please put XP in the subject line (or in
        some other way indicated cross-posting in the subject line).

        This applies to items that spam the list - such as this forwarded email
        advertisement - as well as to legitimate discussion items.

        Thank you.

        Ned Barnett, APR

        Fellow in PR and Marketing, AHA

        Barnett Marketing Communications