  • J Brandeis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
      Does anyone have access to PRWeek online or in print? I'm looking for the
      following story for a client:

      K'NEX leverages toys with 'Made in the USA' slogan
      Craig McGuire
      March 19 2008
      When the $22 billion toy industry was staggered by numerous recalls on
      products made in China that were tainted by lead paint, K'NEX Brands, the
      third largest toy construction company in the world, decided this could be
      its chance to distance itself from all the controversy.

      Thanks.

      Jocelyn Brandeis
      co-founder
      JBLH Communications - "We'll talk about you all day long"
      New York, NY
      212-410-0929
      Jocelyn-JBLH@...
      jocelyn@...
      AIM: jblhcomms
      Skype: jblhcommunications
      Twitter: JBLHComms
      LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jocelynbrandeis
      Variety¹s The Biz: thebiz.variety.com/ (search ³Jocelyn Brandeis²)
      Industry Grind: industrygrind.com/jblhcommunications
      Merchant Circle:
      merchantcircle.com/business/JBLH.Communications.212-410-0929
      Fast Pitch Networking:
      fastpitchnetworking.com/buyprofile.cfm?ContactID=149979
      Tribe of Angels: tribeofangels.com/portal/members/memDetail.php?detid=249
      Founder: finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/NYCPublicRelationsGroup/
      Member: Young PR Pros, Small Agency PR Pros, Progressive PR NYC
      Website: www.jblhcommunications.com (in progress)
      business.pr.com/jblhcommunications

      P _________________________________
      Save treesŠPrint this email only if necessary

      JBLH Communications is a PR consultancy based in New York City. While we
      believe that the information contained herein is tremendously interesting
      and valuable to the press and public, Congress now requires that we notify
      you that this message may be considered promotional material. If you do not
      wish to receive future materials about this client of JBLH Communications
      you may reply to this message with ³Remove² in the subject line. Thanks.
    • swright_exodus
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
        I have the print version dated March 17, but I didn't see an article
        about K'NEX.

        Sherbeam

        Sherbeam Wright
        andacomm@...
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/sherbeam

        --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, J Brandeis <jbrandeis1@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have access to PRWeek online or in print? I'm looking
        for the
        > following story for a client:
        >
        > K'NEX leverages toys with 'Made in the USA' slogan
        > Craig McGuire
        > March 19 2008
        > When the $22 billion toy industry was staggered by numerous recalls on
        > products made in China that were tainted by lead paint, K'NEX
        Brands, the
        > third largest toy construction company in the world, decided this
        could be
        > its chance to distance itself from all the controversy.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >

        > Jocelyn Brandeis
        > co-founder
        > JBLH Communications - "We'll talk about you all day long"
        > New York, NY
        > 212-410-0929
        > Jocelyn-JBLH@...
        > jocelyn@...
        > AIM: jblhcomms
        > Skype: jblhcommunications
        > Twitter: JBLHComms
        > LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jocelynbrandeis
        > Variety¹s The Biz: thebiz.variety.com/ (search ³Jocelyn Brandeis²)
        > Industry Grind: industrygrind.com/jblhcommunications
        > Merchant Circle:
        > merchantcircle.com/business/JBLH.Communications.212-410-0929
        > Fast Pitch Networking:
        > fastpitchnetworking.com/buyprofile.cfm?ContactID=149979
        > Tribe of Angels:
        tribeofangels.com/portal/members/memDetail.php?detid=249
        > Founder: finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/NYCPublicRelationsGroup/
        > Member: Young PR Pros, Small Agency PR Pros, Progressive PR NYC
        > Website: www.jblhcommunications.com (in progress)
        > business.pr.com/jblhcommunications
        >
        > P _________________________________
        > Save treesŠPrint this email only if necessary
        >
        > JBLH Communications is a PR consultancy based in New York City. While we
        > believe that the information contained herein is tremendously
        interesting
        > and valuable to the press and public, Congress now requires that we
        notify
        > you that this message may be considered promotional material. If you
        do not
        > wish to receive future materials about this client of JBLH
        Communications
        > you may reply to this message with ³Remove² in the subject line.
        Thanks.

      • Joe B.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
          Hi Jocelyn,

          I emailed you a scan of the page out of PRWeek containing the k'nex
          write up. Congrats on that.

          Also, thank you again for appearing on Cover Story with me this week.
          You brought some excellent insights about networking and current
          public relations methods. It was a real pleasure.

          Anyone interested in hearing Jocelyn on Cover Story can listen to it
          at http://tinyurl.com/2q9ojf .

          Regards,

          Joe Beaulaurier
          PRWeb