New Hampshire/New England Media

  • Kimberly Pepper
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hello all...I was wondering if anyone has a good list of media from the New Hampshire/New England area. I'm looking for TV & Print. My other question is---my client is located in Portsmouth....would it be good to go after CT, VT and MASS media as well...if so what areas. Thanks for you help

      --Kimberly