Suitable Video material for Workshop

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 3:04 AM
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am looking for suitable video material for a Business Continuity /Crisis Management workshop. The objective is to show the delegates the demands in time of resources, the realism, communication issues in an emergency, disaster and crisis, etc.

      Do any of you know of any videos or web links to footage, such as You-tube that I can use? If you can share it would really be appreciated.

      The footage can be on exposions. buildings being destoyed, poor media interviews, etc.

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards,

      Deon Binneman
      Reputation Management Consultant, Speaker & Trainer
      REPUCOMM
      P.O. Box 3285, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2040
      Johannesburg, South Africa
      Phone: (27)011 475 3515 / Mobile: 083 425 4318
      Fax: 0866 129 566
      * Blog: Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation
      http://www.deonbinneman.wordpress.com

      * Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deonbin
      * Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DeonBinneman
      * Facebook: Deon Binneman
      * Windows Live Messenger: deonbinneman@...
      Because your Reputation matters!
      Subscription Policy: It is not my intention to send this email to those who do not wish to receive it. If you do not wish to hear from me, please write back so that I can remove your details. To ensure complete removal, please inform me of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.