RE: [prbytes] Re: Is this a word?

  • woodc
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 12, 2008
      I smell ignorance, which is never funny to those who understand. Fartlek
      has been used in distance running for at least two decades.

      Chuck Wood

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 17, 2008
        To STEPHEN RAFE:
        Do0d, you're, like, so old school. Obviously, you gotta come correct by
        saying your students: "Good lookin' out, dawg."
        :-)

        Lois Kirkpatrick, Manager
        Marketing & Strategic Analysis
        Office for Children