Wanted: Tallahassee based PR Pro - lifestyle, freelance preferred

  • Linda Hamburger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2007
      Wanted: Tallahassee based PR Pro - lifestyle, freelance preferred

      Hi PR peeps,

      Hope you can help me out -- I'm looking for a top-notch PR Pro in
      Tallahassee - prefer a freelancer with good contacts in lifestyle. If
      you are that person or know that person, please send an email with info
      to me:

      Linda Hamburger
      @ oncallpr.com
      oncallpr@...

      Thanks for all help and attention to this inquiry!
    • Linda Hamburger
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2007
        Wanted: Jacksonville based PR Pro - lifestyle, freelance preferred

        Hi PR peeps,

        Hope you can help me out -- I'm looking for a top-notch PR Pro in
        Jacksonville (disregard earlier query!.. ooops!) - prefer a freelancer