Seeking a P.R. volunteer to reach the media with an offer to help fire victims

  • Jay Reiss, M.S.W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      Greetings friends & colleagues,

      I'm a professional Life Coach, specializing in helping people work
      through difficult life transitions.

      I'd like to send a Press Release to the wire services offering free
      Life Coaching to victims of the current California fires. As you know,
      nearly a million people have been forced to evacuate their homes, and
      as of the time of this writing, approximately 1,500 homes have been
      destroyed by the blaze.

      If someone here would like to volunteer to assist me in making this
      volunteer offer through the media, please contact me privately to
      arrange all the details.

      My office phone here in Santa Barbara is (805) 964-6574 and I can
      also be reached by email at: SuccessCoach@...

      Looking forward to hearing from you!

      Warm regards,

      Jay Reiss, M.S.W.