Re: Vocus (and others) monitoring this forum

  • Joe B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      <disables lurking mode>

      I cannot speak for other service providers here but my guess is their
      presence here is much like mine - motivated by the hope of picking up
      sincere unbiased market perceptions, new best practices, and general
      feedback about our products.

      It's user comments (complimentary or berating) that provide us the
      best opportunities to improve our offerings.

      Forums such as PRBytes provide us with the opportunity to receive
      this input from all our users, not just the ones on-our-radar due to
      high-volume or squeakiest armed with our direct phone numbers and
      email addresses.

      I for one will probably not get involved in exchanges about PRWeb
      unless called on to contribute. This is to prevent squelching this
      feedback channel, just as jerseyguy forewarns. That's the last thing
      I want since it would defeat the value of this forum for the general
      membership as well as for my own selfish reasons.

      Regards,

      Joe Beaulaurier
      PRWeb

      <re-enables lurking mode>

      --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyprguy" <Jlonsdorf@...> wrote:

      > It would be naive of ANY of us to think that this forum is not
      > monitored by Vocus, BurrellesLuce, Cision, and DOZENS of others.
      Post