Vocus (and others) monitoring this forum

  • jerseyprguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      It would be naive of ANY of us to think that this forum is not
      monitored by Vocus, BurrellesLuce, Cision, and DOZENS of others. Post
      accordingly, but don't be intimidated. Best to all!
    • Joe B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        <disables lurking mode>

        I cannot speak for other service providers here but my guess is their
        presence here is much like mine - motivated by the hope of picking up
        sincere unbiased market perceptions, new best practices, and general
        feedback about our products.

        It's user comments (complimentary or berating) that provide us the
        best opportunities to improve our offerings.

        Forums such as PRBytes provide us with the opportunity to receive
        this input from all our users, not just the ones on-our-radar due to
        high-volume or squeakiest armed with our direct phone numbers and
        email addresses.

        I for one will probably not get involved in exchanges about PRWeb
        unless called on to contribute. This is to prevent squelching this
        feedback channel, just as jerseyguy forewarns. That's the last thing
        I want since it would defeat the value of this forum for the general
        membership as well as for my own selfish reasons.

        Regards,

        Joe Beaulaurier
        PRWeb

        <re-enables lurking mode>