"Get PAID a Solid Future Income (SFI) by joining Yahoo Groups", 8/2/2007, 12:00 am

  • prbytes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 3:42 PM
      Reminder from: prbytes Yahoo! Group

      Title: "Get PAID a Solid Future Income (SFI) by joining Yahoo Groups"

      Date: Thursday August 2, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Location: www.professional-income-builders.com
      Notes: Copy and save these instructions to a notepad or word file for 11. In the title copy and paste one of these subjects. Use a different title if there is already that title in the group:

      "Use OUR Money to Grow YOUR Solid Future Income (SFI) business!"

      "Get PAID a Solid Future Income (SFI) by joining Yahoo Groups"

      "NEW: 50,000 Places to Advertise Your Business Online, FREE!"

      "We want to invest $30,000 in your Solid Future Income (SFI) business!"

      "Let us Use Our Money to Grow YOUR Solid Future Income (SFI) business!

      "We Pay You to Build YOUR Solid Future Income (SFI) business!"

      "Still L@@King for a Solid Future Income - We want to invest our money in your SFI business!"

      "Let the Pro's Grow Your Solid Future Income, GUARANTEED!"

      "Still Trying to Find Success Online? Let The Marketing Pro's Do the "Hard Work"!

      "We Take All The Risk of Building YOUR Income! We GUARANTEE Results!"

      "Register with Our Income Building Plan Today, See Results Tomorrow!"

      "50,000 FREE Places to Advertise Online"

      "100+ High Quality Traffic Exchanges"

      "Send Unlimited Emails with Life-Time Resell Rights for $10.00"

      "Get 2000 Hot Opportunity Seekers Emails and Home Addresses Daily for 66-cents"

      "5000 Places to Place Newspaper Classified Ads for $10.00 or LESS!"

      "Let the Pro's Grow Your Solid Future Income, GUARANTEED!"

      "FREE MONEY: Get Paid $4 to Sign Up FREE Affiliates! Sign Up FREE, Here!"
      https://www.moreinfo247.com/9740641/free

      www.freewebs.com/9740641

      In the Location field type: www.professional-income-builders.com