Radio Publicist/Booker Lead

  • lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hello, can anyone reccomend a good Publicist/Booker who books Radio
      Tours for guests?

      I am looking for an Freelance Radio Publicist since the budget for my
      client project is not that big.

      Someone who regularly works with Morning Radio Tours would be great.

      Thanks
      Elisa
    • Daryl S. Toor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
        Elisa: I work regularly with radio stations and our PR-omotion program
        focuses not only on shows but on morning and aft. jocks (what few seem to be
        left). What type of client and budget did you have in mind?

        _____