RE: [prbytes] I need a U.S. PR firm that knows the automobile business...

  • Janine Krasicky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hi Joan:

      In case I'm not on the list of Detroit PR firms, I wanted to introduce
      myself. I've worked within the automotive and manufacturing industries
      since 1990 and would be happy to assist. I started up my virtual firm in
      2003 and have a diversified client base that includes
      automotive/manufacturing companies. Let me know if you'd like to talk
      offline.

      Best regards,

      Janine

      Janine Krasicky
      President
      J9 Media Solutions, LLC
      248.542.3991
      janine@...
      www.j9media.com

      Integrated public relations & marketing communications

      "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
      - Winston Churchill

      _____