Virginia Tech Research Study

  • gsuresearch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 8:07 PM
      This yahoo group has been randomly selected (along with more than 40
      other yahoo groups) by researchers at Georgia State University to
      receive an invitation to complete an online research questionnaire
      related to the recent incident at Virginia Tech University.
      Specifically, you are invited to volunteer to take an online survey
      that asks for your opinions and feelings about the news coverage of
      the shootings on the VA Tech campus. We would really appreciate your
      help.

      If you are 18 or older, please click here to participate:
      http://www.cas.gsu.edu/surveys/VATech.News.Study/

      Dr. Yuki Fujioka and Dr. Cynthia Hoffner
      Georgia State University
    • mikefirepics@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 10:59 AM
        In the future you might want to include in the email ainfo. about when the survey will close. I just went to do it but it was no longer open.

        --
        - Michael Schwartzberg
        Fire Photographer