Powerlines Number 70

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      The latest version of Powerlines, my monthly newsletter is now available for
      your reading pleasure by sending an e-mail to deonbin@...

      It contains articles covering the following topics:

      1. VALUES - THE BEACONS IN ORGANIZATIONS

      2. THE MOMENT OF TRUTH - OPTIONS AND RISKS

      3. REPUTATION RISK REALITY CHECK

      4. TRUTH versus LOYALTY

      5. PREPERATION FOR THE AVIATION FLU PANDEMIC - QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE
      ASKING

      6. RESOURCES & SNIPPETS

      7. LATEST NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

      Powerlines are currently read by about 8000 plus international and local
      South African subscribers and focuses on strategic reputation issues.

      Kind Regards,

      Deon Binneman
      Speaker/Trainer/Consultant
      Tel: 27 (011) 475-3515, Fax: 0866 129 566, Mobile: 083 425 4318
      Email: deonbin@...
      Blog: Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation:

      http://deonbinneman.wordpress.com/

      Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deonbin

      P.O. Box 3285, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa 2040

      It is not my intention to send this email to those who do not wish to
      receive it. If you do not wish to hear from me, please write back so that I
      can remove your details. To ensure complete removal, please inform me of any
      other email addresses that default to your mailbox.