Promoting Gaming in India

  • nami_arorain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi

      A client of our company is hosting a Gaming tournament in India. This
      would include online, console and Mobile Gaming and is targetted at
      the youth segment ( 18-25 yrs,male, tech savvy).

      The client is hoping to leverage social media, web 2.0 concepts in
      driving visibility and registrations for the tournament. Anybody who
      has tried something similar for any of their clients? All suggestions
      would help at this point, since we are charting new territories.

      Regards

      Namita