Ideas for a launch event

  • elenagabriela_lazar
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13 10:23 AM
      Hi guys!

      My name is Gabriela, I'm a from Romania and I work on a local mobile
      phone account. Next month the company wants to launch a new product on
      the Romanian market and they want something a little bit more
      different that thay've seen on the Romanian market. The product is a
      luxury phone. What do you think I can propose them? I turned to you
      because you have an "outside experience" and you can give me fresh
      ideas.

      Thanks a lot for your help,
      Gabriela
    • Joan Weinberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13 5:37 PM
        I'm working on two mobile launch projects right now, matching PR firms (in
        Germany and in the US) with mobile clients. Mobile launch projects make up
        around 40% of my business.

        Let's be in touch offlist.

        Best,

        Joan

        Joan Weinberg
        The Weinberg Group/
        Free World-wide PR Firm Search Services
        Representing 150+ Tech, Life Sci,
        Corporate and Consumer PR Firms
        EMEA . US . Asia-Pacific
        Tel: +972-3-575-5448
        Fax: +972-3-575-5449
        Mobile: +972-522-202-484
        e: <mailto:jow@...> jow@...
        Skype: JoanW1

        _____

        From: prbytes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:prbytes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
        elenagabriela_lazar

        .

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=9960/grpspId=1707248654/msgId=36
        52/stime=1176509273/nc1=4438955/nc2=3848584/nc3=3848569> Hi guys!

        My name is Gabriela, I'm a from Romania and I work on a local mobile
        phone account. Next month the company wants to launch a new product on
        the Romanian market and they want something a little bit more
        different that thay've seen on the Romanian market. The product is a
        luxury phone. What do you think I can propose them? I turned to you
        because you have an "outside experience" and you can give me fresh
        ideas.

        Thanks a lot for your help,
        Gabriela

      • garlicpr
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19 3:09 AM
          --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Weinberg" <jow@...> wrote:

          > I'm working on two mobile launch projects right now, matching PR
          firms (in
          > Germany and in the US) with mobile clients. Mobile launch projects
          make up
          > around 40% of my business.
          >
          > Let's be in touch offlist.
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Joan
          >
          > Joan Weinberg
          > The Weinberg Group/
          > Free World-wide PR Firm Search Services
          > Representing 150+ Tech, Life Sci,
          > Corporate and Consumer PR Firms
          > EMEA . US . Asia-Pacific
          > Tel: +972-3-575-5448
          > Fax: +972-3-575-5449
          > Mobile: +972-522-202-484
          > e: <mailto:jow@...> jow@...
          > Skype: JoanW1
          >
          > _____
          >
          > From: prbytes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:prbytes@yahoogroups.com] On
          Behalf Of
          > elenagabriela_lazar
          >

          > .
          >
          > <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?
          s=97359714/grpId=9960/grpspId=1707248654/msgId=36
          > 52/stime=1176509273/nc1=4438955/nc2=3848584/nc3=3848569> Hi guys!
          >
          > My name is Gabriela, I'm a from Romania and I work on a local
          mobile
          > phone account. Next month the company wants to launch a new product
          on
          > the Romanian market and they want something a little bit more
          > different that thay've seen on the Romanian market. The product is
          > luxury phone. What do you think I can propose them? I turned to you
          > because you have an "outside experience" and you can give me fresh
          > ideas.
          >
          > Thanks a lot for your help,
          > Gabriela

          Hi Gabriela! I can recommend you a nice trick based on russian market
          experience. In 2006 a unknown producer has send to some media a news
          about a new luxury handy that will come to market in days. The news
          included 2 photo and a very small description. Nobody knew who was
          the producer and when the new brand will really come into the market.
          There were some speculation about it. Interest from the media was
          huge. Some dealers were also intruiged.
          You can do the same thing before the official launch of the new
          handset.

          Ivan
          Garlic PR Russia
        • garlicpr
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19 3:20 AM
            --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, "elenagabriela_lazar"
            <elenagabriela_lazar@...> wrote:

            > Hi guys!
            >
            > My name is Gabriela, I'm a from Romania and I work on a local
            mobile
            > phone account. Next month the company wants to launch a new product
            on
            > the Romanian market and they want something a little bit more
            > different that thay've seen on the Romanian market. The product is
            > luxury phone. What do you think I can propose them? I turned to you
            > because you have an "outside experience" and you can give me fresh
            > ideas.
            >
            > Thanks a lot for your help,
            > Gabriela

            Hi Gabriela!
            I can recommend you a nice trick based on russian market experience.
            In 2006 an unknown producer has sent to media a news about upcoming
            launch of a luxury mobile phone. The news included 2 photo and a
            small description. Nobody knew who was the producer and when the new
            handset will really come into the market. There were some ideas and
            speculations. The interest of media and experts was huge. Some
            dealers were also intrigued.
            You can do the same thing before the official launch of the product.

            Ivan
            Garlic PR Russia
          • Joan Weinberg
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2007
              Gabriela:
              I have already written to you twice offlist two weeks or so ago -- but no
              response. Perhaps you didn't receive my emails? I offered to call you.
              I am working on two accounts like this at this very moment -- and have
              worked on at least 15 other b2c and b2b mobile accounts.
              Joan

              Joan Weinberg
              The Weinberg Group/
              Free World-wide PR Firm Search Services
              Representing 150+ Tech, Life Sci,
              Corporate and Consumer PR Firms
              EMEA . US . Asia-Pacific
              Tel: +972-3-575-5448
              Fax: +972-3-575-5449
              Mobile: +972-522-202-484
              e: <mailto:jow@...> jow@...
              Skype: JoanW1

              _____

              > My name is Gabriela, I'm a from Romania and I work on a local
              mobile
              > phone account. Next month the company wants to launch a new product
              on
              > the Romanian market and they want something a little bit more
              > different that thay've seen on the Romanian market. The product is
              > luxury phone. What do you think I can propose them? I turned to you
              > because you have an "outside experience" and you can give me fresh
              > ideas.
              >
              > Thanks a lot for your help,
              > Gabriela

              Hi Gabriela!
              I can recommend you a nice trick based on russian market experience.
              In 2006 an unknown producer has sent to media a news about upcoming
              launch of a luxury mobile phone. The news included 2 photo and a
              small description. Nobody knew who was the producer and when the new
              handset will really come into the market. There were some ideas and
              speculations. The interest of media and experts was huge. Some
              dealers were also intrigued.
              You can do the same thing before the official launch of the product.

              Ivan
              Garlic PR Russia

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              1:39 PM