Re: [prbytes] Pricing for "stunty" PR event

  • Latashia DeVeaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
      Hey Kezia,

      Hope you are well. You should contact Rochon Perry of Red Licorice Studios in San Francisco. She's a Mktg/PR Strategist and has experience dealing political figures, dipolmats, foundations, physicians and entertainment personalities.

      Also, she is a wonderful graphic designer. Her contact # is (415) 839-6322.

      Hope this helps.

      Tashia, DeVeaux Agency

      From: "kezia_jauron" <kezia@...>
      Date: 30 Mar 2007 05:30:18
      To:prbytes@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [prbytes] Pricing for "stunty" PR event

      Gentle PR Byters,

      An acquaintance has it in his head that he wants to stage a public
      protest sort of thing on the streets of San Francisco (wasn't that a
      TV show?).

      He's asked me how much an agency would charge him to organize
      something like this. We're talking equipment rentals, media, and
      whatever else might be involved. I have no idea...I'm primarily a PR
      writer, and that's how I'd like it to stay.

      Do any of you do these sort of broad media stunts? What's he looking
      at, pricewise? Not actual costs, but PR/marketing/media agency retail.
      He can't do it himself.

      Is anyone with media contacts in the SF Bay Area, and good lefty
      politics, interested in hearing more?

      Thanks,
      Kezia