Re: [prbytes] LinkedIn

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2006
      An exact match for lrgittleman. could not be found.

      At 05:39 AM 12/21/2006, you wrote:

      >Hi all -
      >I'm all set on LinkedIn if anyone wants to "link up". My profile is at:
      ><http://www.linkedin.com/in/lrgittleman.>http://www.linkedin.com/in/lrgittleman.
      >
      >Cheers and Happy Holidays!
      >
      >Lisa

      Ned Barnett, APR
      Marketing/PR Fellow, AHA

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276 - Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      ned@... - http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      Barnett on PR: http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/
      Barnett on Marketing: http://barnettonmarketing.blogspot.com/
      Barnett on Book Promotion/Marketing/Publishing:
      http://barnettonpublishing.blogspot.com/

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success

    • Vincent Wright
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
        On 12/21/06, Ned Barnett <ned@...> wrote:

        > An exact match for lrgittleman. could not be found.

        Ned,
        Lisa accidentally included a period at the end of the URL for her profile.

        This will get you to her Linkedin profile:
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/lrgittleman

        By the way: One of Linkedin's founders, Konstantin Guericke, is now heading
        up a new company called jaxtr. (Jaxtr.com) With jaxtr you can call web
        authors directly from their blogs, Linkedin profiles, MySpace profiles,
        using just your cell phone/landline, etc.

        I just started a group about it called Linkedin Jaxtr. If you are highly
        mobile, you may want to check it out:

        Wishing you the best of the best during the holidays...

        --
        Thanks!
        Vincent Wright

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
          This stuff defeats me. I went to Lisa's site and can't find any way
          to link with her. Which is why unless someone sends me a "respond
          here" email, I don't use Linkedin much - it's confusing to this poor
          low-tech PR guy.

          Thanks for trying

          Ned